Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What's Your Favorite Season?



The days are getting shorter, the temperature has dropped and to top it off rain has set in…so it looks like the summer is well and truly over. Usually at this time of year I would personally welcome a change in climate after a long summer of sweltering heat. However this year we have been well short of any such weather and I think we all probably feel a little robbed of a worthwhile summer.

However on the bright side of things we all have the new seasons of fashion to look forward to. Although I love the hot weather and the longer days in summer I must admit that I much prefer the autumn and winter attire, hands down! There is just so much more variety to choose from, I feel like everyone always looks just that extra bit smarter and more elegant. I would have to say it’s my favorite season, and without having to save up for a summer holiday I feel less guilty spoiling myself every once in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment